1. Somewhere someone is reading my favorite book.
2. Beautiful photographs are my muse.
3. It would suck if seasons were no more because, I think they are invigorating!
4. Laughing uncontrollably is my favorite thing about EVERY day.
5. Life is kind of like either a trainwreck or a cheesy movie, depending on the day!
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want so many parents I know to stop messing up their kids.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... As soon as I asked a lady at Target where the luggage was my eyes wandered to directly above her head where the HUGE "LUGGAGE" sign was. Sorry, I was in a hurry! No wonder she looked at me like that!As you may know, the first day of fall is officially September 23rd. September is one of my favorite times because all of my favorite TV shows return to regular scheduled programming. This makes me very happy. "Premiere Week" is an event in my house- especially with all the new fall shows. Every spring my heart aches for the shows I have come to know and love get canned so nonchalantly. It hurts. The only remedy is the new upcoming falls shows. I know 90% of them will get the boot as well, but until they do, I will be there. Scroll down for all the things I am looking forward to in the next month and see what piques your interest:
First of all the return of Rachel Zoe to Bravo had me giddy. Just thought I would mention that again.
Tonight is Fashion Night Out. While I'm stuck at home I will be enjoying the photos and blogs of people I am super jealous of for getting to be involved somehow.
Sept 12- Missoni for Target collection. Been waiting for this one for awhile.
The Miss Universe Pageant- need I say more?
Sept 13- Sherri Shephard's televised wedding special. I love wedding specials. Don't really care who it is.
Parenthood- one of my favorite shows to work out to
Sept 14- Survivor
ANTM- all star edition ( so excited about this!!)
Up All Night- new show with Christina Applegate that looks so funny
Free Agents- new show
Sept 18th- the EMMYS
Sept 19- DWTS returns
The Sing Off (cheesy but good)
Two Broke Girls- hope this is funny and not just stupid
Sept 20- PJ 20 (don't even get me started on this one...I will be up all night typing incoherent obssesive ramblings)
New Girl ( super excited about this one too. As soon as I saw Zooey in the promos wearing that Anthropologie dress, I was sold)
Sept 21- The Middle
Sept 22- Thursday Night Comedy Block ! YAY!
Parks and Rec (my fave)
Sept 25- Amazing Race
Sept 26- Gossip Girl
Mike and Molly
Terra Nova (will it live up to the hype?)
Sept 28- Happy Endings
Sept 29- How to be a Gentleman (with my man murray)
Obviously, I do not watch all of the shows listed above but I like to know what's going on. Not just with TV- with everything. I'm nosy like that.
P.S. Is anyone else disappointed that Eddie Murphy is hosting the Oscars this year? I think since all the controversy last year they are going in a different direction which is basically returning to their old direction... I'm sure it will be good, just wish it was someone I was more excited about. :-(
Until tomorrow, everyone!