There was some crazy lightning as I was driving home last night. It rained a little too. I don't know why I didn't grab a sweater because I definitely could have used one. I was making my way up the road to my house and I thought, "Shouldn't I be driving AWAY from the storm?" I seemed to be headed right for it and the sky kept lighting up completely bright white every minute or so. It was a little scary but I turned on my car heater for the first time in months and I forgot how good it smells and feels when you're cold.
I love these earrings from F21...
I'm biding my time until next week when I can get a much needed hair cut. My ends are in desperate need of a trim. I decided to put my hair back in a messy multi bun thing...
I had so many bobby pins in there I doubt I could have made it through a metal detector.
1. You should always take time to brush your teeth and wash your face, no matter how tired or busy you are.
2 People who are genuinely kind make the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for all my TV shows to start back up and the TWO concerts I'm going to in October. And my sister's next visit.
4. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is kittens doing funny things on YouTube. That and ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.COM- I spend way too much time on there and I laugh like a crazy person the entire time.
6. If I could, I would fly!!
7. I rather like my black toms...even though they are technically not toms. they are fake rip offs- shhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone! :-)