Thursday, September 22, 2011

OOTD- Ketchup & Mustard


I'm glad I had another chance to bust out this Anthro skirt. I got it last summer and have worn it a few times since. Every time I do I forget how much I like it.


New yellow shoes!







I'm linking up with Join the Gossip to show off what I got in the Favorite Things Swap. I was so excited to do this and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I got paired up with Jessica from You Are My Color. I don't know how it turned out that pretty much all her favorite things are all my favorite things too! Needless to say I was thrilled with all the loot.

Everything was wrapped up so pretty!
Inside was: (from left to right)
A very sweet card and description of every item, two new nail polishes, amazing new soap, gummies & oreos, 3! candles in yummy scents like s'more, a new sparkly animal print makeup bag, a darling notebook for all my lists and ideas, and last but not least, an awesome owl necklace which happens to be my favorite color, yellow. Is this not the greatest package ever? Thanks, Jessica! I love her blog too! So all my new stuff plus a new blog bud too...sounds like a good deal to me!
Close up of my new fave necklace:


Thanks for reading, everyone!

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with those yellow owl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pops of yellow and red! Cute outfit :)

    And I'm glad you and Jessica were perfect partners! She sent great items! Thanks again for signing up for the swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! And the owl necklace is soooo adorable!
    The swap was a success, I'd say... looks like you got some great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things animal print so I am really jealous of that makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. reat post tittle! cute skirt!

    hugs
    JK
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your yellow pumps!

    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The owl necklace is very cute! They look good with those shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the owl necklace, totally cute! You got some great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @michelle- thank you!

    @shutterbug- thank you , I love it too!

    @lin- thanks, I DID make out pretty good!

    thank you all for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete