Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Friday- Lovely Ladies




I hope everyone has a good time this weekend- especially if you have an extra day off like I do. It looks like I am probably heading out of town in a day or two for a quick trip to wine country. Still figuring out the deets, but I hope it works out. I see some wine and cheese in my future! Whatever you do, have a good time and enjoy yourself! Once again, I am linking up for Fashion Friday, even though I am a little late on this. Yesterday I was early and now I'm behind again. Oh well, that's life. Here are some looks I am loving. Film festivals always bring out the fierce fashions and the VFF is no exception.

DIANE KRUGER IN ELIE SAAB: ROMANTIC AND PRETTY

DIANE KRUGER AGAIN IN CHANEL- LOVE THE FISHTAIL BRAID:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY IN MARY KATRANTZOU: COLORFUL AND FUN (DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THE ANNA WINTOUR RESEMBLENCE? )

AND AGAIN IN VALENTINO:
LOOKING GOOD, LADIES...LOOKING GOOD. KEEP IT UP-CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS FROM THE FESTIVAL. UNTIL NEXT WEEK EVERYONE!


16 comments:

  1. I love Diane Kruger since National Treasure! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane Kruger is so fantastic and fashionable! Love her:) Great post! You goit a new follower:) XOXO

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the dresses! so beautiful!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning looks!

    Stop by my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selections!

    Love the gowns!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Toronto Film Festival starts next week! Cannot wait to see what the lovelies come up with. And I definitely see Anna Wintour in that pic...crazy.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog !
    Aren't you lucky.... a 4 day week ? a 3 day weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane Kruger always looks so perfect! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love all these looks! diane is one of my faves by far

    http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures are blowing me away. I'm definitely subscribing to your blog! Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photographs! I'm in love with the men's styling at the moment, they all look bloody lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. diane kruger has amazing style.. love her dresses. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Diane Kruger! So pretty!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. @KORI- thank YOU!

    @LOOK-SCOUT- thank you so much! ireally appreciate it!

    @NATALIE, @COUTURE CARRIE ,@- thank you!

    @CORTNIE- will do!

    @SUSAN- I am so excited for the TFF too! should be good!

    @NRC, @ISABEL, @EMMA, @DULCI- me too!

    @LORENA- you're welcome! And yes, it was very nice!!

    @KATHERINE- I know she wears clothes so well!!

    @HEATHER- I know me too- and thanks for commenting!

    @GOODBADNFAB= thank you and I def will do!

    @CYLIA0 thanks for stopping by and I will check it out!!

    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete