Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fill In The Blank and OOTD- Green and Yellow

I realized I like Green and Yellow together a while ago after seeing so many great outfits incorporating both. Yellow is already my favorite color, but I'm trying to branch out in what I pair it with. Something about the combo just makes my eyes happy whenever I see it.
I love these Seychelles shoes too....instant cheer for your feet!






1. The best thing I did all week was the dishes! Believe me, it was time. I had been putting them off for a while and it felt good to have silverware again! But the most fun thing I did this week was go shopping. I ran around two Targets talking to my sister on the phone and took my time looking at all the makeup and beauty products. I'm usually in a rush so it was nice to just meander for a change.

2. My nieces and nephews make me super happy. Each one of them is so unique. I love being an aunt!

3. Pets are a lot of work! I don't think I realized how much when we took in our latest addition. Our first dog is so easy and low maintenance...the little one, not so much!

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to busting out all my cute accessories that have been cooped up all summer...I miss all my beanies terribly!

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a pleated midi skirt. I'm on the hunt for the perfect one. I also want some mustard heels, oxfords, pink tights, and a bright green cardi...I have a lot of fall shopping to do!

7. This weekend I am going to have a date night with my MR...I hope this works out because it's been a while. Other then that, do chores, watch TV, finish my library book and go to an anniversary party for my brother and sister in law (happy anniversary, KRIKEY!)


Thanks to everyone for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I need to do dishes so bad, but I keep putting it off!

    and my nephew makes me super happy too :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate doing the dishes! lol

    love the shoes!
    hugs
    Have a great weekend!

    JK
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ amy rene- i know it's pretty bad!! i will put it off until we are literally out of forks !
    Thanks for the heads up - ill check it out!

    @mr kane- thanks - you too!!

    ReplyDelete