This is possibly the WORST outfit picture every taken... I'm sorry everyone- the light was awful and my batteries died because I forgot to put new ones in even though I made a mental note of it before I left the house. It didn't happen. Nothing too exciting, though. A black tank, Fleur de lis necklace and my american eagle gray tiered skirt.
Every Thursday Night in my town during the summer is a huge farmer's market with food stands, "entertainment" if you can call it that, special restaurant deals, drinks, etc. This was the last one of the year and I HAD to go since I missed so many before. My mouth was literally watering for fresh fruit. As soon as I smelled the goods, I was in heaven.
I had my eye on these nectarines. I couldn't decide between nectarines and peaches, so I ended up with both.
These are my absolute fave! The are so delicious you can eat them straight up, but I'm thinking some kind of salad for lunch tomorrow. The yellow ones are the best!
And now.... drum roll please...another edition of fill in the blank Friday. Technically it's still Thursday here, but I like being ahead of the game...Plus, it's 2am in NYC.
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is nail polish ( i need all colors, every color, multiple shades of every color...you get the idea)
2. Small talk makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't breathe without alone time
4. Cheese is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been feeling pretty good, all things considered. Kind of surprising, but I can't complain.
6. If at first you don't succeed eat a cupcake and then try again.