1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of fun, but I have to be in the right mood for it. I've sat out the last 2 years of Black Friday- so I think by next year I'll be ready for a full on, crazy shopping spree .
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a portable DVD player that runs on batteries. I know this sounds odd, but I really want one for car trips and when the power goes out at my house in the winter. Anything that can entertain me until PGE gets on it, is a GOOD thing. It keeps me from losing my mind! I also want a Nintendo 3DS pretty badly, but I can't justify buying one since I got the DS XL a few years back.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was leftover Chinese. I wasn't sure if it would still be good since it was from Sunday, but it tasted delish to me!
4. Something I've been learning lately is life is full of decisions. Some easy, some hard. One decision, good or bad, can alter the whole course of your life. This has been on my mind lately since I seem to be at a crossroads and am feeling very self-reflective.
5. I cannot start my day without visiting the little girls room! That's the first thing on my mind.
6. My nighttime attire consists of warm Pj's in the winter- I like cotton pants and a long sleeved, comfy tee. In the summer- usually very little! A tank or tee with either undies or shorts. That's about all I can stand in the heat.
7. I am looking forward to February when my sister's coming to visit and winter will be almost over!
Trying to be serious
My nephew sporting another awesome bow tie. I can't get over how cute this kid is- And very well dressed!
The new HK slippers my mom got me. I LOVE these! It's no secret I am completely obsessed with hello kitty and these are so soft and cozy, they probably will not leave my feet for the next few months!
My sister in law's salted caramel cupcakes- Seriously, dangerously delicious!