Saturday, November 26, 2011

Check out My Guest Post!

Hi, everyone. I hope you like the new look of the blog. I was feeling inspired the other night and decided to change things up a little bit. The background is pretty similar to what I had before, just in a different color. And, I have a new header to spruce things up. It's funny that I decided on a bird header because IRL I have a huge bird phobia/aversion, whatever you want to call it. I like them still, silent and under my control. That means I only like them behind my computer screen.


Today I have a guest post over at THE DAPPER BUN about my favorite fall outfit. Head over there and check it out! Below are a few outtakes from that day. More pics @ the DB!

.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt and I love your booties! They are awesome. Excellent post on Mary Ann's page! :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sassy- thank you so much!

    It was really fun guest posting over there!

    ReplyDelete