Sunday, August 14, 2011

OOTD- Hot As Blazes

Hello, everyone! As I said the title, it was hot as blazes today and I needed to wear something lightweight, comfy and breathable. This dress fit the bill perfectly.





My sister is back in her Scotland home, my nieces are gearing up for school to start, and my husband finally returned from his camping trip. Things have been absolutely hectic and crazy around here, but should be getting back to a somewhat normal schedule soon. I am happy about this, but also sad that sissy's not around, the other mr's work is starting back up full swing, and I won't be able to see my niece as much. I am also wrapping my head around the fact that fall clothes are now in stores and catalogs. When did that happen? Even though summer kicked in a little late in my neck of the woods, I guess I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet. I'll probably embrace fall sometime around, I don't know...WINTER? That's just how I am , I resist and resist the hot weather and then drag my feet in bidding the carefree late nights, vacations, and perfect afternoons spent swimming in water that's exactly the right temperature farewell. I'll be better about this next year. Did I mention I say that every year??

0 comments:

Post a Comment