Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Urban Outfitters Order




Since urban outfitters had a special of free shipping over $50 I decided to order a few simple things that hopefully I will be able to wear the rest of the summer...I have been wanting a high/low skirt, dress anything and almost ordered one from Free People...but since it didn't get great reviews I couldn't pull the trigger. Then i found this cream lightweight beauty on sale for $20 and thought it would be perfect for everyday outfits, would go with anything, and I could wear anytime...so into the shopping cart that went. I did not plan on buying anymore sunglasses this season- although in the back of my mind I did kind of want a white pair since i stepped on my old once two summers ago and had never replaced them. I saw these adorable heart shaped glasses and they just called to me, I love funky and fun and $14 is too good to pass up. The last item I ordered is the bow back dress. I have seen this before and thought it was cute, but not for me. Now that it is on sale and I was trying to make $50 I decided to give it a try. I like the shape and colors and the fact that it looks like you can still wear a bra even with the cutout. The chances of this actually fitting and looking good on me are pretty slim- but i felt like taking that gamble. Here's hoping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment