Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Product Review- Garnier Pure Clean



I can't be the only one who loves when their shampoo and conditioner runs out so they can go to the nearest drug store, browse the rack of .99$ and up hair products and carefully choose what their hair will smell like for the next few months. It is a very important decision and instead of sticking to one brand and type forever- i like to change it up. For me it's all about the conditioner and the scent. To put the Billy Madison debate to rest forever...conditioner IS better and it DOES leave the hair silky and smooth. I had read in one of my magazines that this new set from Garnier was awesome for being mostly biodegradable and leaving your hair free of residue. After using this for a few weeks I learned something new and interesting about myself. I like residue. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's my particular hair type...but this did not leave my locks feeling soft or conditioned in the least. Now this was just my experience with my hair. YOU might like it. I don't think it's worth using for anyone with thick or coarse strands. For me, it just didn't get the job done. So now I'm stuck with the family size. I usually use the least amount of product I can- just enough to barely cover my head. But I'm so desperate to get rid of this stuff so I can move on to bigger and better things I am squeezing more than the size of a quarter. that's for sure. I also hate it when my husband sneaks my stuff ( he loves Pantene) but I'm actually encouraging him to use as much as he wants ( use it as body wash for all I care.) I just can't ditch it until it's gone. Yes, there is decorum in my home, even in my shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment