Saturday, December 3, 2011

OOTD- Back Zip Boots!


I have been on the hunt for a pair of tall, tan, flat boots to purchase for this winter.

I was so stoked when I saw these because not only do they fit the bill on every other requirement, they zip up the back!

I've seen other boots like this that were WAY expensive, so I couldn't believe I found them at Target.
I have pretty much paired them with every dress I own in my head already.
Can't wait to get a ton of use out of these in the next few months.
This color goes with everything! If you're wandering around the Target nearest you and encounter these beauties, you seriously should check them out. I might size up a 1/2 size for extra room and comfort with this particular pair.


Have a good weekend!



Do you like Starbucks and/or Target? Enter my GIVEAWAY!

11 comments:

  1. I like the boots, but that is a really cute dress! Where did ya get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boots! your look! i love it!
    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE your dress, and those boots are beautiful. I am digging your blog header as well - it's so cute! I am a sucker for anything bird-related :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute boots, and I love that dress! I'm a new follower :) Stop by my blog some time and say hi, and follow back if you're interested.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Blubtrflygrl-I got this at KMART! Can you believe it? The town I live is doesn't have many choices shopping wise, but the Kmart is really stepping up the clothing department. I think it was $20 and I got a similar dress in navy too!

    @lola- thank you!
    @jamie

    @patricia- I am doing a giveaway for $25 to either starbucks or target... you should enter!

    @megan-Thank you! I can tell by your blog you do love birds! They are so cute!

    @ sarah- thank you so much- I will def check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target has a wonderful shoe and boot selection! I love the ones you chose! And that dress is fab with it. You look great.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @SASSY- THANK YOU! TARGET IS THE BEST FOR AFFORDABLE BUT STYLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice dress. I love how well the brown boots go with its colors!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kate- thank you! I LOVE these boots- they go with everything!!

    ReplyDelete