Monday, December 26, 2011

My Weekend- To the Movies


Hi everyone!

Yesterday I ventured out to one of my favorite places, the movie theater.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of selection of movies playing.

Usually there's always so many movies I want to see I can't decide which one.

Sadly, that wasn't really the case, but I picked the new Sherlock Holmes movie to fill my afternoon up with.

It was pretty good- except for a few parts when I had to close my eyes!

I thought it was a lot better than the first one- but I HATED the first one and covered my eyes at MANY parts on that one. ( I am a total wuss when it comes to anything gory or violent.)

That's why THIS is an ABSOLUTE MUST!

OOTD:

I am venturing into the land of the boot tuck and I so far I like it! It's so hard to not get knee bunching though!

I couldn't wait to bust out this new coat from Old Navy I got on super sale, but I didn't really need it. It has been pretty cold the last week, but today was pretty warm.

I might have been accused of owning too much plaid (by a certain person who shall remain nameless that I may or may not be married to ) but Is there such a thing as too much plaid? I love it- especially on coats!



Pained expression... not sure why!
I also spent some time this weekend with Midnight In Paris. I had seen it before but couldn't really concentrate at the time and have been wanting to re-watch it for a while.

Just as good the second time!

Can't wait to see if it snags any awards this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment