Thursday, October 20, 2011

OOTD- Anthropologie Ajisai Dress


I love this dress! I was so happy I snagged it up in the sale a few weeks ago. I debated about keeping it, as I usually do with anything I buy from there.
I ask myself ~Do I really need it: NO.
Is it worth the $: Sometimes. Will I wish I had kept it if I send it back: Oh yeah.
So this one stayed with me as I loved the print and comfort. I had a couple of things coming up I could wear it to also, so that helped make my decision.

My shoes are from Gap Outlet. I hate it when I'm in an outlet store and some things ( mainly the only things I decide to buy) are not marked down at all! These still had the original price of $5o bucks on them! I couldn't believe it when I went to pay. I should have paid more attention but in my defense there was a HUGE $19.99 sign right above them that I later found out applied only to handbags on the same display. I know, rookie mistake. What can I say? I was outlet shopping. The excitement made me sloppy.
I sadly sad goodbye to these beauties since I refused to pay full price for them. Isn't it an outlet store? Aren't things supposed to be cheaper/discounted/free? Ok, maybe not free, but you know what I mean.

Side Note: I managed to walk out with a cardi and skirt for $30 though, so it was still a good trip.

A few weeks later I unexpectedly found myself back out the same Gap Outlet with half an hour to spare. I almost didn't even go in, since I had just been, but I decided to take a chance and check. (There was also a beautiful dress I had my eye on that was also full price and thereby REJECTED.) Wouldn't you know it, most of the shoes were gone, but there was this pair in my size left! And reduced! I was so glad I waited. The dress however, was no where to be found. But I was still super stoked. The dress actually looked a little like this one. I must have had it in my head to go with these shoes.







It's Friday! Well, close enough!
Time for...





1. Nothing says fall like that smell in the air that is so unique. And pumpkin everything!

2. My favorite autumnal tradition is making the rounds of my friends and family to see how many turkey dinners I can enjoy without actually having to cook anything!

3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting, and stuffing!

4.
Fall makes me think of winter because it is right around the corner. It's hard to enjoy the short time of fall when I know 3-4 feet of snow awaits me.

5.
Autumn free form word association, go! Hot cocoa, fire, cozy, slippers

6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a beanie! Ok, that's not exactly an outfit but I do plan what I'm wearing around my favorite hats. Hats and hoodies or beanies and cardis sum it up pretty well. Add tights and boots and done!

7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) I don't celebrate either one, but I do enjoy the half price leftover candy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment