This Flared & Cabled Sweater Dress is one of those pieces that is so comfy and easy to wear, I wish I had it in every color of the rainbow.
Or at least the three colors it came in.
It took me a while to decide which one to get, since I really liked the choices and they each seemed unique in their own way.
I definitely gravitated toward the mustard, but in the end the cream won out, and I love the color IRL.
Perfect for this pseudo winter we had and will carry me straight into spring.
Pretty little dresses all in a row
1. My favorite color is yellow!
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color (red...I think a lot of really dark-haired brunettes probably get that too)- I DO GET THAT A LOT- GO FIGURE!
4. The color I detest is brown. I wear it every once in a while- but it's not a fave of mine.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be bright patterns. I love swirls of color and most of my skirts are printed.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is cream- I love it and keep buying things in that color, but I don't know if it's the most flattering on me (see above OOTD- I keep trying!)
7. The color of my favorite dress is bright blue with bright pink at the bottom. But that's just one of my favorites- I have a lot!