Thursday, August 25, 2011

OOTD- Awkward and Awesome Thursday


I am excited to be playing along with awesome and awkward Thursday!


Awesome:
Being on time! Today was an earlier than usual day for me and I made it actually early! That never happens, so I was very proud of my accomplishment...even though I am now dead tired.

Seeing one of my nieces and one of my nephews this morning. They always make my day a little brighter.

Getting a mexicali mocha- blended mocha with cinnamon- so good! I haven't had this in a long time and I forgot how tasty they are....somehow the 2 shots just ain't cutting though...oh well that's how it goes sometimes!

Rediscovering these wedges I haven't worn in years...I knew I kept them for a reason!

Awkward:
Taking these pictures with the sun blaring in my eyes...I was in such a hurry and so tired (this was pre coffee) I just had to squint and bear it.

Having to pee behind a tree...long story. Hey, it's not ideal but when you gotta go, you gotta go!

Realizing none of my bras fit me! I guess losing weight is a good thing, but you'd think with all this extra meat on my bones I could fill out a C cup...well, think again. I am now somewhere in between sizes and the gaps are starting to depress me.

Spilling hand sanitizer lotion all over my lap. My skirt was drenched. It looked like I peed myself instead of that bush in the woods...

This should be called awesome, awkward and TMI!

Thanks for reading everyone!







0 comments:

Post a Comment